
So I ended 2008 with the last of the four weddings I was involved with this year. This year was fantastic....busy and too fast but fantastic. Just how I thought all my years with my family would be. 3 years ago I thought things would never get back to normal but now (and only now) after I look back over the year I see that it was just normal. Every wedding was important and individually would have made for a great year but we had; Jeff's cousin Casey, whom I adore, Jeff's brother James and my new sister-in-law Lauren, whose love is peaceful and constant, my best friend Lisa and Jeff's best friend Tom, who have been a godsend to us over the years and lastly my baby sister Crystal ad her marine husband Tim, who are wonderful people with a bright future. So I wish them all the love in the world, I pray that there worst day is something they can be with each other to support and that there best days are still ahead. I think this everyday....I hated three years ago but I am so fortunate to know each and every day how important my husband, children, family and friends are to me. I am very very blessed and very helpful and happy for what I have. This is going to be a good year!!!
3 comments:
It's going to be a great year - the best is yet to come!
Hey Josie! Welcome to the blogosphere. I hope you don't mind, but I linked to your blog from mine.
Amanda
I want to read more!!
Post a Comment