I decided at the beginning of this year that I would start running. First I want to run a 5K....just a fun accomplishment but second a cheap way to lose weight! I started out ok and not super happy with my performance but the change came and quickly. Now 6 weeks, a mp3 player and fancy running shoes later I am loving it. I can run for a mile without stopping. I can run 3 miles without feeling like I hit a brick wall. I can think while I run and not focus on whether I can breathe. I may not have perfect form, lift my knees enough or run enough but when I do I love it! I have lost 7 lbs which is nice but what really is great is I can run around with my kids like crazy! That is important. I also don't feel like I am naturally a lazy person!!! The kids get to see me healthy and my husband realizes I am not a couch potato!
LOVE IT...off to buy some underarmour shirts !!! woohoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you! That's awesome - I hope you keep it up!
Post a Comment