Thursday, January 1, 2009

finally

So I wanted to start this blog before, many times, and I have procrastinated. First because of my lack of time, than because I thought I had nothing to say and lastly because I decided I was a terrible writer. But I have decided that I really need a place to get my thoughts down. Not a place to update anyone on my life or give the world any fantastic insight, just a moment in time for me to record my thoughts somewhere. I am sure I will reread some items and say was that me? what was I thinking? or why would I write that? In all honesty we do that with our friends and spouses so what is the difference. The written word is forever but the spoken word can always be remembered however we want to interpret it. So that is it...woohoo I finally started. Nothing big but I started my new year and I started my blog...I feel like a success!!!!
Happy New year to all!!!

No comments: