I have had several people tell me that based on all the new changes that I should write a blog. They tell me that it is to keep my sanity but I truly believe that it is just to entertain them with the crazy that is me:)
Quick catchup...Jeff's cancer returned, this is bad..he received a stem cell rescue with high dose chemo, it almost killed him but was good.....he was out of work and we have already depleted our savings with the first set of medical bills:( So next choice we moved in with the in-laws. I have a great new job at the Pentagon, Jeff is working part-time from here when he can. Andrew starts a new school Tuesday and Jack is in Kindercare. Jeff has been here since April, the kids all summer and I just moved in 3 weeks ago!
So far it is OK, the in-laws are nice but it is still a new home.
Let's do a little comparison. I have had three roommates all great. Roommate A was one of my closest friends and a lot of fun but the living situation ending tense and we lost touch for quite a while. Roommate B was my best friend for years. But she was more calm and mature than I, I was pretty sure I would annoy the crap out of her. I don't think I drove her crazy. We had a great roommate situation and I was lucky and blessed to have lived with her. Next is roommate C, we were college friends and not that close. She spent most of her time in her bedroom. But she lived with Jeff and I. I believe she kept Jeff and I from fighting as much as we could be cause we had a third party living with us. She was low maitainence and stayed out of our way.
The question is what kind of roommate do you think I will be for my inlaws?
All I can say is that my father-in-law and mother-in-law appear to drink more, not sure if there is a correaltion to me moving in!
Stories to follow......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment