A year ago I started to try and blog. I thought with how much I run my mouth it would be fairly easy for me to sit down a few times a week or at least a month and spit some thoughts out. Inevitably life got away from me and now in the midst of a new chapter, that is more crazy than before, I decided I would try again.
I have said before I am blessed and I feel as if I truly appreciate what I have. I also know I work for it and have earned all that I have. Now Jeff's cancer has returned. he has gone through intensive stem cell rescue and additional chemo and 5 weeks after treatment it appears the tumor is growing back again.
So where do I stand do I wallow in the new norm or do I move forward and fight it with everything I have. The answer is easy and simple, we will fight this we will move forward. But in the background when a sad movie is on or certain song I will let myself feel lost. I just need to feel lost long enough to make myself strong for the fight again. Of course as I write this all it is not my fight, it is his fight and he is stronger and braver this time then ever before. So I am still blessed to have him in my life - 10 years of Jeff is better than 50 of any other man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment